I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Thursday, June 28, 2012

June Catch Up

MAN it's hard to blog in the summer!  Before I know it another week has gone by and I haven't updated a bit.  Oh well.  We're busy people.  Here are a few little things that have been happening.

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit for a few days and Jilly talked Grandpa into playing princess.  She had a ball dressing him up.  He was a good sport!

We are fully into baseball season.  Both boys are playing so we are at the fields 3 days a week twice a day.  Good thing we all like baseball.  I'm not going to lie...Calvin takes it a little more seriously than Nathan.  Nathan would rather stand on the field and have a conversation with someone.  He can't be bothered running for the ball. 


Calvin got a new job around our house.  Trimming!  I love it!  This has never been a favorite chore of Marc's.  Calvin got his own new trimmer, and I'm telling him exactly where to trim like crazy!  He loves it.  


Jilly tried on a dress that was mine when I was a little girl.  Is it just me or is she cute in anything she wears?

And finally, our beloved fish Dorothy died.  We got Dorothy and her sidekick, Goldie, last year at the fair in August.  Goldie is still kickin (floppin?), but Dorothy couldn't quite make it a year.  This might sound strange, but they were funny together.  We had a little funeral and Nathan sang.  I tried to upload it, but for some reason it will NOT work.  Bummer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment