I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hey...Remember When I Used to Blog?

CLEARLY, blogging has been a struggle for me this summer.  I'm telling you, people, we just live at the resort and do very little else.  I will give you the Readers Digest version of what's been happening this summer.  I'll have to follow with another post  sometime with all the fun resort and family pictures.  Otherwise I'd be pushin the limits of this here post.

Fourth of July parade.  I LOVE it.  Even though this year it was about 130 degrees.  Roughly.

We had a pretty serious storm come through our area.  To say it's been a huge pain would just be an understatement.  We know we are very blessed because others had trees on their houses.  We don't forget that, but it was still a pain.  If you look closely at this picture you can see our truck under all those trees.


The kids waving goodbye to our truck....

One of the reasons we spend so much time at the resort is that if we don't the kids are forced to swim in this.

A pool and a diving board, yes, but still very small.



We planted a garden!  This is what it looked like right after we planted it.

And this is what it looked like about two weeks ago.  It actually grew!


How adorable are these green beans?  We've since eaten some and they are scrumptious.

Nana made Jilly a new Tangled dress.  She would wear it every day if I let her.

Baseball.  Wow did we spend a lot of time at baseball this summer.  Good times.  I actually really enjoy baseball, it was just a lot.  John and Alicia were trying for aunt and uncle of the year and came to one of Calvin's games.  The kids kind of like them...can you tell?

Nathan making sure he's on 3rd base.


Calvin knockin one out of the park....so to speak.


My sweet handsome ball players...

and of course the best looking fan there is!

Bring on the next couple weeks.  We are loving summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment