I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Monday, September 3, 2012

20 Years?! What?!

 
This summer I had my 20 year class reunion.  Ahhh yes...20 years since grade school.  Seems like yesterday.  Right.
 
I still see some of my high school friends so I was excited, but I didn't think it would be a huge deal.  It was so much fun!  I really had a good time.  So much fun that I ended up going out with everyone Friday night AND Saturday night.  This is highly unlike me. 
 
Here is everyone from our class who came to the actual dinner.
 
My best girlfriends from High School....lookin just like the day we graduated...hee hee


As part of the festivities of the weekend there was a 5k.  I've never run any sort of race in my life, but I agreed to do this one with John and Alicia.  My goal was to run the entire time and I did it!  I didn't set any records for speed, but I was happy.


John and Alicia actually placed in their age groups!  Impressive.


The cool part for me is that I ran my first 5k with my little brother on his 10 year reunion and my 20 year.  Pretty cool.


Aren't we cute?

1 comment:

  1. okay you totally are cute ! I have to agree with you there! Looks like it was really fun! Everyone has the biggest smiles & a twinkle in their eye!

    So fun to meet you the other day! And your kids!!! SO sweet!!! Your blog is beautiful Jen! Love it!

    ReplyDelete