I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Monday, October 8, 2012

A Sebbatical

That's what I've decided to call my break from blogging.  Usually people take a sebbatical when they want to explore something new.  Well, I've done just that.  I've gone back to work full time for the first time since I had kids.  I'm teaching 1st grade, and I love it, but it's kicking my buns.  The days just fly by and I feel like I have enough to do to fill 40 hours a day.  But...such is life right?  We always have more to do then we have time for.  I've just decided to stick with the things that are important...which is why my house is no longer clean.  Let's face it, it was never that clean to begin with.
 
My kids are still as cute as ever.  But don't take my word for it.  Here are a few snapshots from the last month!
 
One of the last warm weekends at Papa and Nana's...
 






Calvin's piano recital...
 


And....the first day of school!  I'm not sure why there isn't a picture of me from this day!
 

3rd Grade

Kindergarten

3 year old preschool


Calvin is playing football this year, and Daddy is coaching!
 


One of their cutest fans!

1 comment:

  1. SOoo cute!

    I agree...you needed a first day of school pic too! I hope you are loving everyday of teaching...I know it can wear you out but there sure is something specail about teaching :)

    & who has a clean house anyway? :) overrated :)

    ReplyDelete