I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Pumpkin for Everyone!


Besides being adorable, this is the most crown pleasing craft I've ever done.  Last week I gave each of the kids a tiny water bottle to drink at lunch.  They thought that was fantastic.  What a treat.  Little did they know, the fun was yet to come!  On Monday I gave everyone a half sheet of orange construction paper and they took their time tearing it up and stuffing it in the bottle.  The reason I loved this craft is that it worked for all the ages I have.  Everyone had a different style for tearing the paper and it was so cute to watch.  I did the cutting of the faces because they had to be pretty tiny to fit on the bottle.  The cool thing was....after we removed the label there was a huge sticky spot where it had been glued on.  The kids were able to just stick the face pieces right on there.  Good times all around!

1 comment:

  1. Cute Jen! We are doing sort of the same today, but with baby food jars. Last year we did tissue paper on the outside with glue and then a jack-0-lantern face. Today we're going to try painting orange paint inside the jars. Wish us luck! :)

    ReplyDelete