I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Christmas Lesson

Especially if you are very short, do NOT pull a stocking down from the mantel.  Here is Jillian several days later, checking out the item that clunked her in the head.  It was not pretty.  I saw her tugging at the stocking and I saw the holder start to go and I just couldn't get there fast enough.  Poor baby.


See this tiny little dot on her head?  It's basically a hole in her head where the corner hit.  It bled so much I thought there was going to be a 4 inch gash.  Not so much.  Heads bleed A LOT.


When the holder was done with her head, it quickly smacked into her eye.  This picture was taken several days later, but she had a doozy of a black eye.


I've since heard many tips on how to hang stockings without the element of danger (mostly from my mom), but I really don't think those will be necessary.  Jilly will NOT be pulling on any more stockings. 

 Let this be a lesson to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment