I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Friday, December 23, 2011

This Week

Jillian was as tired as me and fell asleep on the floor.


We went to see Santa, and Nathan had a nice long conversation with Mrs. Claus.


I made peanut butter kiss cookies and Jillian was my lovely assistant.  She took her job seriously and didn't even eat any!


We had a leak under our sink, and Nathan delighted in being Papa's assistant. 



Calvin and Nana played a little Scrabble and Jillian watched.  Helping them think of words when she could of course.


Daddy had knee surgery last week and it's been a long week.  We all needed to get out of the house, so we went to Papa and Nana's.  Daddy and Papa hung out on the couches while the rest of us decorated cutouts till our hearts content!




My boys had a rare cuddling moment and Nathan actually fell asleep. 

Be still my heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment