I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Birthday, Daddy!


Earlier this month Marc had a birthday.  We made his traditional banana cream pie, and bought him some clothes.  The best part of his gift, however was when the kids went downstairs to make him some coupons.  Calvin did all the writing, but made sure everyone was included. 
A few of them were...
A free hug from Jillian
A tractor ride with Nathan
Fishing with Calvin
Playing baseball with Calvin
Wrestling with Nathan
A backrub from Jillian

I had not looked at the coupons before the kids gave them to him so I was totally entertained as he was reading them out loud.  When he got to one of them he looked up at me and raised his eyebrows before reading, "Free make out time with Mom".  We both turned our heads to look at Calvin who was cracking up. 

Apparently eight year olds can be quite clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment