I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Belle

On June 2nd Jillian had her first dance recital.  It was just plain adorable.  I had my doubts about whether she would get up there and actually do it, but she didn't even hesitate!  She was excited about wearing a tiny bit of make-up and about having lots of people she loves come to watch her on a stage!

Here she is before the show in the dressing room...you can tell she's a little nervous....


but mostly excited!



Her cousin, Tate, couldn't wait for the show to start.  She was there with her mommy and her big brother, Grandma Lona and Grandpa Rodger, GG, Nana, and of course Daddy and the brothers. (As Jillian refers to them)  



Here she is mid dance...I think she was the tiniest one in her class.




Is this the cutest thing you've ever seen or what?  I've been waiting a lot of years to watch my own tiny little girl in a dance show.  I was glowing.  And I think Jilly had a pretty good time too!


She had three bunches of flowers waiting for her afterwards.  She LOVES flowers.



Mommy and Daddy with their princess.



Jilly with her cousins Will...


and Tate.  Tate's going to talk to her Daddy about being in dance now so we can come watch her!

No comments:

Post a Comment