I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Monday, June 4, 2012

School is Out!

The last week of school the girls and I got to head to the State Park with Nathan's class.  It was a cold windy day, but we had a good time.  The kids, of course, hardly noticed the weather.

Here is the whole group!


This is Nathan with his sweet teacher.  It was her first year of having her own classroom.  She was awesome, and we'll miss her like crazy.  She was so good for Nathan and seemed to really understand him and love him!  


This is Miss Kelly who was the para in Nathan's room.  She too was amazing.  Next years teachers have some big shoes to fill!


And here are my sweet girls who went along on the K1 field trip.  They braved the cold and were so good.  Jilly fell asleep the second we got in the car.  


Now Nathan is done with K1 and ready for Kindergarten and Calvin is done with 2nd grade and heading to 3rd!  We are all excited for summer.  I always look forward to this time of year.  I love having my kids all to myself....watching baseball, going to the resort and having a less hectic schedule. 
Bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what resort do you go to? Sounds like a fun summer ahead...(see you there!)

    ReplyDelete