I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm back.

I know.  It's been a week since I've posted.  I don't know what's gotten into me!

I had a fabulous Mother's Day yesterday.  I told myself I was going to get a picture of myself with my kids, but I forgot!  We were so busy having fun.  The day started with me sleeping in.  My favorite. (:  Actually Marc lets me do this most Sundays so I'm pretty blessed.  Then it was off to church.  After church we went to the resort to hang out with my Mom and Dad.  We had an awesome lunch of chicken on the grill and then got to enjoy some time outside.  We played baseball and played on the playground and then cruised all over in the golf carts.  Something we've all been dying to do for the past 6 months! We came inside and had some dessert and watched the Twins.  It was such a relaxing day filled with people I love!

While I didn't get pictures from yesterday....I do have pictures from Easter I haven't posted yet.  I wanted so badly to get a good picture of my kids.  NOT an easy task.  I started with these before church...

I gave up and figured we'd try again after church.  My Mom did get a few that were a little better.  We have MANY pictures, but here are a few of my favorites.




What can I say?  There is no "perfect" picture, but these are my babies. You can certainly see how cute they are, and I love everything about their little personalities. I am so blessed to be their Mommy.

"Children are a heritage from the Lord. The fruit of the womb is a reward." Psalm 127:3 - a very special truth for all of us today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment