I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Friday, May 20, 2011

Summer Dining

These two monkeys have become fast friends.
Every day since it has gotten warm they play outside like crazy, and when it's time for lunch they say, "Mom, can we eat outside...pleeese?'  Of course I let them.  I'd be crazy to want them to spill all over my kitchen instead of the deck.

Jilly thinks Nathan is brilliant. She loves the ideas he comes up with and he likes that she looks up to him. I often look outside to find him riding his 4 wheeler or tractor with her right in front of him...hitching a ride.  Today he said, "Jilly...I'm going outside to mow.  Do you want to trim with the push mower?"  Of course she did.

Sometimes they bring the babies outside.  This is another reason Jilly loves Nathan.  While he is a man's man...he also loves to play babies.
I'm glad these two are such good friends.  Nathan will be a great protector of his little sister.  I know what you're thinking...won't he teach her a lot of questionable things?  Won't they get into a lot of trouble?  Yes.  They will.  Those will be great stories though won't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment