I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Monday, May 2, 2011

Superstar

Last week Calvin went to a football camp at Bemidji State University with his best buddy Walter.  It was just a one day camp where the football players went through some drills with them, they had a picnic and then they got to stay for the BSU scrimmage.  Marc was there with the boys and they had a ball.  One of the highlights of the camp was that they got a t-shirt and then the players signed it for them.  Calvin came home so excited!  Here he is in his shirt...

As I was looking at his shirt and checking out the signatures I noticed something.

Me:  "Calvin, which player signed here on your arm?"
Calvin:  "Oh!  That's Walter!"

These two crack me up.

2 comments:

  1. Oh....way too cute. I've got to meet this Walter guy, for sure!

    Love your writings, Jen!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would love Walter. He has a voice like a munchkin, and they are a riot together. (:

    ReplyDelete