I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Monday, August 8, 2011

A Great Day!

Today we had the best day!  We made a last minute decision this morning to go visit our dear friends who moved away earlier this summer.  We were anxious to see each other so even though we wouldn't have a lot of time together we decided to go just for lunch.  I'm SO glad we did.  The kids played and played and played without any problems.  And Kristin and I talked like we have never talked before!  It was just the perfect three hours.

The kids were so happy to see each other......



We attempted to get a good photo of everyone.  That's always entertaining!




Sophie was not the only one feeling this way when we had to leave....


Thanks for an awesome day guys!  We love your new house and it feels good to know you're not THAT far away.  Can't wait till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment