I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Summer With Family

Man am I behind on the blogging.  Summer has just flown by and I have really neglected posting.  So....I have a little catching up to do.  I'm going to do it with pictures and minimal words.  It's the only chance I have people.

In July most of my family was here at one time or another.  We had so much fun visiting, and the kids had great times with their cousins.

Calvin taking a phone call mid-swim.

Jillian and Greyson....two peas in a pod.  Couldn't they pass for brother and sister?

Jilly and Auntie Sara

Nana and Jilly


Miss Tate

Jilly became very attached to my cousin Megan.  She is seven and Jillian thought she was one of the coolest people she knows.  You could often find them together.





We spent many hours in the pool!


Nathan and my Uncle Dave

Monica strutting her stuff!

Lucien is a fish!

Nathan after an ice cream cone. Does he have the life or what?

Greyson tried to convince me that his goggles help him breathe under water.  I gotta tell ya....I watched him use them and I'm not buyin it.



Calvin and Ben


These four (Calvin, my nephew Will, and my cousins Kayla and Megan) spent every waking moment together.  They had SO much fun!


This is Nathan riding Patty's scooter.  Patty is a guest at the resort and she just let him take this thing and go.  It was absolutely hilarious watching him drive and beep the horn like it was his job!  Jillian got pretty excited too.


No comments:

Post a Comment