I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Walk in the Park

Marc and Calvin are gone over night to Roseau.  Marc for work....Calvin rode along to play with his cousins.  That leaves Nathan, Jillian and I alone for two days.  Today we decided to visit the playground of the school Nathan will attend this fall.  We had lots of fun, but when we got there they had JUST finished putting down LOTS of new mulch.  It was very soft and very dusty.  We did lots of this...


Also, there was a guy using a blower to clean up the mulch in the parking lot.  It was pretty loud, so Nathan was intrigued and distracted.  He did a lot of this...


Overall they both had a great time on the equipment.  Nathan was excited when I told him he will get to play here EVERY DAY when school starts.  (except of course those days when it's 30 below......but why think about that now?)





Nathan and I both got a pretty big kick out of Jilly on this piece of equipment.  Guess these things are easier when you only weigh 23 pounds huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment