I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Monday, September 19, 2011

Ohhhh Nathan

Nathan has had a fabulous start to the school year.  He flies out of bed on his school days, and gets off the bus with a smile on his face.  He doesn't offer up very much information for us...which I have found to be typical of boys.  When he does tell us a story he refers to his teacher as Mr. Potter.  Of course HER name is actually Mrs. Potter so this makes us giggle.


Tonight we were eating dinner and I noticed Nathan kind of singing to himself.  I asked him what he was singing and he said, "It's a song I learned at school from my music teacher!  I have a music teacher!"  I was thrilled to get any type of information from him so I suggested he teach us the song.  He was more than happy to put his fork down and sing for us the song his music teacher taught him.


"Let me see you pat your stomach!" (Nathan pats his stomach with both hands)

"Let me see you pat your head!"  (Nathan pats his head with both hands)

"Let me see you pat your boobs!"


I'm guessing that last verse is his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment