I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Friday, September 9, 2011

Back To School!

Well, like it or not...Fall is here!  I always dread the end of summer, but once fall hits and the excitement of school begins, I can't help but enjoy it.  This year EVERYONE was excited!
Calvin started Tuesday and loves being a second grader.  There is just something about knowing the ropes.  And this year, for the first time, he has his best buddy Walter in his class.  What could be better?



Nathan started on Wednesday.  He is going to K1.  This is a program our district has that is designed for kids who are old enough for Kindergarten but not quite ready.  It will be PERFECT for Nathan.  They go all day every other day.




If you'll notice, the little sister is noticeably absent from these photos.  Sleeping Beauty is having a hard time adjusting to the new earlier wake up time.  She generally rolls out of bed a half hour or so after the boys leave.




Here she is saying, "But I want to eat breakfast with my brudders..."  


However, she has a little excitement of her own.  This year I quit my part time teaching job and I am staying home full time.  My good friend got a teaching job, so I'm watching her two little girls who are 3 and 4.  We're doing a little school time of our own!


I know this is blurry, but it was just so cute!  And the only one she really cooperated for!



Here is the crew we spend our days with.  Nathan, of course, is here every other day.


Everyone had a wonderful first couple of days.  I love this picture of the boys getting off the bus.  If you'll notice, Calvin is carrying his backpack AND his brothers.  Nathan is famous for getting people to do things for him, and honestly, Calvin is very good at taking care of him.



I'm counting on many good stories from Nathan's teacher this year! 

Happy Back to School Week!




No comments:

Post a Comment