I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas 2 and 3!

We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at Marc's mom and dad's.  Sadly, I have very few pictures to prove it!  I guess I was so relaxed...I didn't even get my camera out!  Here is Jilly by Grandma's tree....


followed by a not so great family picture....a picture of the kids with Grandma and Grandpa, and a special picture of all the kids with Great Grandma.  We call her GG.  She is 91, so we feel very blessed to have her at our Christmas.




When we came home from Grandma and Grandpa's house, Santa had been to our house!  The kids could hardly wait for the van to stop before they were jumping out to run inside!

I love this picture of all the kids when they saw the presents. You can just feel the excitement!


Jilly opening a set of tiaras, jewelry, and microphones.

Calvin with his new "big kid" bible.

A hunting set with guys, 4 wheelers, and a tent.

Madden Football for the Wii

Baby Belle!


Calvin desperately wanted an Adrian Peterson jersey and some receiving gloves....he got them.

When Jilly visited Santa this year she said, "I want a swimming Ariel and nothing else!"  He came through.

There's a new cop in town....look out.

A car seat for her babies

 This gift for Nathan cracks me up.  It's a bucket of wood.  My dad cut some pieces of lumber for him, and even drilled holes in some of them so he could hook them together with bolts and such.  Nathan LOVES it.  Today he and a friend had the bucket out with plans to build a ladder up to Nathan's attic.  I'm hoping there's not enough wood for that.



Jillian trying out her fancy new things


We have one more Christmas to go this weekend, but they have certainly been full of smiles so far.  I had a HUGE smile when I got a new camera!!  Expect lots more pictures from now on!  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment