I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TWINS!

Okay.  It's been WAY too long since I blogged.  Of course I've been busy, as life always is, but I hate to use that as an excuse.  I mean the whole reason I blog is because life is busy and I want to remember things.  I'll be posting about our last Christmas with my side of the family and some other things, but tonight I've got something else.

There is nothing that will motivate me to blog again like the Minnesota Twins!  I mean....except for my beautiful children.  Anyway, tonight was the Twins Caravan.  It's become a bit of a tradition that we go each year, and it's so much fun.

When we got there tonight Calvin took some time to read the schedule for the upcoming season.  He said things like, "Hey Mom...guess who they play on May 27th?"  I was then supposed to guess. 


When he got tired of that, we decided to take some pictures.  Here he is with daddy...they are looking more and more alike these days.


Calvin with two of his favorite guys!


So...here's a random side story.  When I was in college my friends and I used to laugh about how in pictures I often have what appears to be a glass eye.  No explanation as to why.  It just happens.  Case in point....right here.  Good picture, but....glass eye.



Calvin wanted to try using the camera, so here is my dad and I.  Glass eye...not so much.


The yearly picture with T.C.


This was a funny moment from the night.  So Dick Bremer was standing at our table talking to us....as if that happens every day.  People were finishing their dinners so T.C. started walking around with the garbage can.  I threw my plate in and Calvin started to hand his over.  He had some food left, so when he tried to throw it away T.C. pushed the garbage away and put his hands on his hips shaking his head.  He then proceeded to stick one of Calvin's apples with a fork and feed it to him.  He stood there and fed him two or three apple slices and watched him eat every bite.  Calvin was just giggling...but he DID eat.  Nice work T.C.



My dad with Tony Oliva.....sort of.


Here is Ben Revere.  This is who Calvin was most excited to see tonight because he LOVED the triple he hit last summer where he did a somersault on his way to third base.  Plus, he's super fast.


Calvin chatting with Dick as he signs his Twins dog.


Rene Tosoni, Ben Revere, Tony Oliva, and T.C.

GO TWINS!  Spring training is right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment