I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Finally!

Nathan lost a tooth!  He has been waiting for this for a LONG time...ever since Calvin lost HIS first tooth.  It all went down much quicker than I thought it would.  I noticed probably a month or more ago that his bottom two front teeth were a little wiggly.  I gave him the good news, but let him know that it would still be a while.  A couple weeks ago I randomly wiggled his top tooth and noticed it was even a little looser than the bottom ones.  Today when we were out and about Nathan asked a couple friends to wiggle his tooth and I noticed that it was getting pretty loose.  Still a long way to go though....or so I thought.  When we got home I told Nathan to go look in the mirror and wiggle his tooth simply because I thought he would be able to see it move.  It was SO strange....almost like he couldn't feel it.  A far cry from his brother's reaction to pulling a tooth.  He just pushed and pushed until it fell out and then he handed it to me.  No big deal.  I was absolutely cracking up!



Is this kid a crack up or what?  Every time I looked at him today I just giggled.  It's so unusual to loose this tooth before the bottom two.  I feel like it looks more like he got beat up!

I didn't think it was possible that he could be any cuter, but I think he just might be.


Now we're all on pins and needles waiting for the Toof Berry to arrive!


No comments:

Post a Comment