I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wheels Night

Wheels night is hands down one of our favorite nights of the year.  Our local ECFE puts it on every year, and we've been going since Calvin was a toddler.  I'd have to say....Nathan gets the most excited.  He's just my vehicle kid.  He enjoys everything about them....EXCEPT the horns.  When some kid climbs into a snow plow and blows the air horn Nathan is not amused.  The rest of it he loves.  I'll just let the pictures tell the story here.





Why are the boys so excited about a school bus when they ride one every day?  It's wheels night...that's just what you do.












When we were finishing up, Calvin and Jillian wanted to go to the playground.  I sent them over and started looking for Nathan.  Somehow I had lost track of him.  Where did I find him?  In the back of a police car.  



Calvin is distraught over being caught.



Just throwin it out there, but I sort of feel like Nathan is the reason they got arrested here.


When Nathan was sitting in the back of the police car his preschool teacher from last year walked over and said, "Nathan, what happened...why are you in the backseat of this car?"  Nathan got that famous excited look on his face and yelled, "I did crimes!"

Yeah for Wheels Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment