I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Friday, May 25, 2012

Skipping!

Yesterday when Nathan got home from school he didn't have much to say about his day.  This is usually the case.  The information comes out slowly throughout the night.  At about 5:00 he walked by me in the living room and said, "Hey Mom, want to see what I learned in gym?"  He then proceeded to skip around the house.  I about died.  I immediately got tears in my eyes.  I'll tell you, the blessing in having a child with low muscle tone is that the milestones are SO much sweeter. 

And THIS my friends is the sweetest skipping you will ever see.

1 comment:

  1. Way too sweet, Jen! What a cutie he is....can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete