I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Friday, November 18, 2011

Go Beavers!

Today we got to go to Choice Therapy and meet a pretty big star....BUCKY BEAVER.  Everyone...especially Nathan...was pretty pumped.

He hugged Bucky about four times!


Sadly, Calvin was looking at another camera....

Jilly wanted NOTHING to do with Bucky, however, she really enjoyed the green cupcakes they served.



This is a group picture of many of the people there.


When we got home I thought maybe....since everyone was wearing their Beaver gear....I should try to take a picture for Christmas.  This just proves why Christmas card pictures are so stressful.  Clearly....these will not work.



I like the direction Jillian was going with this one.

My favorite.


Jilly and I are off to a princess show tonight!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment