I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Night of Princesses

Jillian LOVES princesses.  Loves them.  Grandma and Grandpa got her this castle in Disney World and she told me the other day she thinks it's the best toy "in the world".  She plays with it all the time.  



The other day she was playing with it, and I asked her if I could take some pictures of her.  She said, "Oh sure!  Do you want me to line everybody up?"  How could I say no to that?


Therefore, it was very good timing that the Disney Live Three Classic Fairy Tales came to town.  Jillian and I were extremely excited to have a girls night out!  She put on her Belle dress and we fixed up her hair and put in her new tiara.  She was beautiful and couldn't wait!  Can you tell?


I like this one too. 


She was so sweet at the show.  I couldn't stop watching her.  Her eyes just sparkled as she watched those princesses.  Here she is waiting for it to start.



She either stood at this railing or sat on my lap the whole show.  She never took her eyes off.  She was especially excited to see Beauty and the Beast, so she enjoyed Snow White and Cinderella, but when Belle took the stage she just lit up.  When Belle said, "My father is not crazy, he's a genius!"  she giggled and buried her face in my chest.  Strangely enough, this is one of her favorite lines.  She was super excited to see Belle and the Beast, but she wasn't sure she wanted Gaston to be there.  When he came out she said, "Gaston is a stinker!"  I agree.   We had the best time together.  I feel so blessed to have this sweet, fun little girl to hang out with.  I can't wait for more!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I want the princesses to come to my town! That looks so fun - can't wait for the girls to get to play together this summer - Eva has the other castle and LOVES it, too.

    ReplyDelete