I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Calvin's Winter Sport

I'm jumping ahead for a post...to this week.  For the second year in a row Calvin is curling.  He really enjoys it.  A couple years ago Marc and I took a curling class and were in the league, so we at least understand it a little.  It really is a fun sport for all ages!  At this age they aren't doing a full length match yet...just practicing skills.  Sunday night Marc's parents and grandma came to watch.  I brought my camera to catch some of his moves.



Here he is being the skip.  He's letting his teammate know where to throw the rock, and which way to spin it.


Here is his coach sweeping the rock toward him.




Calvin preparing to throw the rock...





The back of his curling sweatshirt says "Future Olympian". 
I'm afraid that just may be true. 
But then again...I'm his mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment