I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Christmas...Again!

Goodness I am BEHIND in my blogging.  I always have several posts in my head, tonight I'm just going to cover a few!

This year we had my family's Christmas in the middle of January.  I'm going to cover this mostly in pictures!


Nathan and his best friend, Sara.  These two are quite a pair!


Here's Max with baby Olivia...the reason we had a late Christmas.


Tate and Olivia


Jillian taking her turn...while Tate watches!


All the kids and John sitting down to eat.  The kids all think Uncle John is one of them.

Calvin, Jilly, and Will




Calvin wanted one of these SO badly.  Papa and Nana pulled through.


Nathan has about 1000 stuffed animals.  He was still THRILLED when Papa and Nana got him this cute puppy with it's own kennel and bed.  Right up his alley!



This is a weighted monkey he got from Ben...great for kids with sensory issues.  It is so cute!


Baby Jill got a new outfit for spring!  She's stylin!



Papa made fences for the three middle boys.  They thought they were great!

 Here is the whole gang!  Are they a good looking bunch or what?  

We are certainly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment