I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Little Bit of Pixie Dust...

Calvin lost a tooth tonight.  It's probably number 10 or something.  Each one has it's own story...some more exciting then others.  He lost his first tooth during a t-ball game.  Very appropriate for those who know him well.  The second one was at the 4th of July carnival.  He took a bite of pizza, and it was just gone.  We looked all around on the ground, but eventually had to write the tooth fairy a note.  She was very understanding. 

Once, we even caught it on video.  These are some of my favorite videos ever.



Tonight is going to be interesting.  Who wouldn't want to try this?  After his tooth came out he took it in the kitchen and put it in a cup of water.  I had to ask,

"Calvin, why the water?" 

"My friend told me that if you put your tooth in a cup of water....in the morning the water and tooth will be gone, but there will be 10 dollars and a little bit of pixie dust!"

No comments:

Post a Comment