I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Isn't It Exciting?

Isn't it exciting when Daddy calls from work to see if we want to go out to dinner?  That happened to us last night!


Isn't it exciting to head to the new bakery after school to pick out your very own cupcake for a snack?  (Mom too!)


Nathan wasted NO time diving in to his chocolate peanut butter cupcake...


Calvin had chocolate with almond frosting.


Then he tasted Nathan's...


Before we got there Jillian insisted she wanted to get a PINK cupcake.


She managed to find red velvet with a pink flower on top.


They were ALL delicious!


Isn't it exciting to do something fun with your hair?  Have you heard of this thing where you wrap the wet hair around a headband and sleep on it?  I saw it a long time ago and tried it once, but I had the wrong type of headband.  It's cute enough like this...I can't wait to see how it looks tomorrow!



Jillian is VERY excited too!

No comments:

Post a Comment