I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Family Family Family!

Let me just start by saying that part of the reason I haven't blogged for so long is because we've had family here for a couple weeks.  Fun! 

The biggest reason is because my adorable 2 year old is difficult lately.  I'll save the details for a post of it's own, but she doesn't go to bed and therefore I have no time to myself to blog.  I know it won't last forever.  I'm just sayin.....

Two weekends ago we had Marc's family here for a family reunion!  We were celebrating his Grandma who is turning 91 in August!  I will let the pictures tell the story.

There were cousins having fun...

Nathan likes to visit with the aunts and uncles who will listen to his stories and answer his many questions.


Here is Marc's Grandma who we call GG (Great-Grandma).  She is a very active, fun 91!



There was pop drinking.....



Which my kids think is a very special treat!


There was game playing,


marshmellow roasting,



and cake eating!


Nathan had 5 of these before I noticed!

We went swimming and EVERYONE got in the pool!  There was lots of playing...



and even some entertainment.



Thank you so much to everyone for coming to us!  We loved having you at our home and sharing the weekend with you.  Thanks for all the laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment