I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We're Gonna Win Twins.....

In case I haven't mentioned it before....we are very big Minnesota Twins fans around here.  Big.  So big that I recently turned our main bathroom into a Twins bathroom.  We love it!  When Marc's parents were here for a couple days they took the kids out to lunch and to the park so I could paint.  Hoping to get the look of the players uniforms, I chose a light silver-grey.  My sister-in-law, Sara, has a friend who made our shower curtain.  I LOVE it!



Still looking for a baseball uniform for the froggy potty. (:


I sewed baseball ribbon on some towels!


A closer look at the shower curtain.
 I still plan to paint the knobs on the vanity like little baseballs, but it is so nice to have a freshly painted bathroom.  Now if they can just continue to win and get themselves in 1st place!  Go Twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment