I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Friday, July 8, 2011

Strawberries Anyone?


Not sure why Calvin looks crabby...he actually did have fun. (:
The kids and I headed to the strawberry farm today!  It was the first time I have taken them to pick and we had so much fun!  We stopped by the resort first and picked up Alyssa so I would have a little adult help.  I wasn't sure how much the kids would pick and my mom wanted some too.  We got a tractor ride out into the field and the kids all loved that!  I forgot my camera in the car, so no pictures of our ride.  Turns out Calvin was a fabulous picker and Jillian didn't do bad either.  Nathan had NOTHING in his bucket.  However, they should have weighed him before and after.  That kid ate his weight in strawberries!  Soon after we got there I looked over to see his bucket tossed on the ground and him sitting in the middle of the row just eating like crazy.  When we got back to the resort and the rest of us had lunch Nathan said, "Um...I don't want anything...I'm not really hungry."


This little cutie ate a few too...check out that face!


No comments:

Post a Comment