I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Past Few Days...

As always we have had a busy few days!

Since we had lots of strawberries to use up I made this...


I am not ashamed to say it was DELICIOUS! 



Jillian kept eating her cool whip off the top and saying, "More frosting please!"



We had some free labor around here.  They gave our car a good scrubbing.




Can I just say that this is a fabulous way to keep your kids busy when they are outside on a hot day.  It kept them very entertained, and I hardly had to settle any fights since they each had their own sponge.  It was awesome!

The boys both had baseball of course.  During one of  Nathan's games the garbage truck came when he was on 1st base.  Nathan couldn't keep his eyes off of it, but he wasn't the only one.  The other team's coach had to yell to all of his outfielders because they were turned around watching the truck and not even remotely watching the batter.  You have to love 5 year olds.


And finally, Jilly made a special surprise for dinner tonight.  We had hamburgers on the grill and green beans.  Then she and I made these parfaits with strawberries, cool whip, and blueberries.  She was very proud to have made them and ate every bite!  ( So did her brothers)


This weekend we have a family reunion with Marc's family and then a couple of weeks with members of my family coming and going!  Should be lots of fun and lots of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment