I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Paging Doctor Calvin


The other day it rained all day so we had to make our own fun.  The kids talked me into playing doctor.  Calvin was our fine physician.  I was the mom.  Turns out my husband and daughter were in a pretty serious car accident.  Here is my daughter...she was lucky to have only hurt her arm.


 Sadly my husband was a little more banged up.  He was still a bit groggy so the doctor wheeled him out to me in his wheelchair and told me he had a broken leg and would need to stay off of it. 



I quickly inquired as to why he was holding a gun.  Turns out that's just his walking stick.  Pheeeeew.

No comments:

Post a Comment