I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Funny or Sad?

I hope this doesn't make me cruel, but this project Calvin recently brought home from school cracked me up.  It was this great little All About Me Poster...


See the awesome drawing of our family or the fact that he wants to be a pizza maker?  That's not what made me laugh.  Calvin has asked a few times if we could get a dog.  I have made it clear that this is just not a good time.  Maybe when the kids are older and can help out more. 




When the poster asked about a pet, he just made things really matter of fact.  Pets here?  No.

1 comment:

  1. I love the block lettering as well and the names of his friends and the no dog drawing had me laughing! This will be a great paper to save for him to look back on! Cute! PS _ People can click on the photo and see it enlarge, that way you can see all of his letters and drawings in great detail. :)

    ReplyDelete