I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Monday, June 20, 2011

Leavin in a Moving Van....Part 2

I have all these pictures from our last night at Kristin and Corey's house and I ran out of room on the last post!  That has never happened to me before!  So....here they are.

Calvin and Kamry...7 years old
Sophie and Nathan...5 years old
Jillian and Claire...2 years old
We tried to get all the kids to line up on the stairs according to their age.  Just for fun.  That wasn't happening.  The middle kids, who happen to be the most opinionated, weren't having it.  We had to settle for just getting them all in there.



And finally, all of us.  This is the first time we've attempted a whole group picture.  I think it went pretty well!


Not bad for 8 years huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment