I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Quilts Boys Can Love

Calvin and Nathan have a baseball room.  It's pretty cool.  The only thing they were missing was the bedding.  Nana has been working on baseball quilts and she just got them done.  They are awesome! 

They look SO nice on their beds and really tie the room together.  I love them.  They have such a nice assortment of fabrics....Nana has a gift for that.  She took them to be quilted at a quilt place and they did the coolest stitching...it's all baseball.  Here are a couple of pictures of the other side so you can see it better.


hats and bats

gloves and balls
 So cool.  I just love the fact that these are quilts the boys can use for years to come and they can keep forever...AND that they were made by their Nana who they love like crazy.  Priceless.

I caught a picture of Calvin sleeping under his quilt tonight.

I turned the light on so I could get the picture.  Even with the light on I couldn't get Nathan in the bottom bunk.  It is like a cave under there and that is just how he likes it!

Here is one last picture of the quilt up close.  As I was putting this picture on the computer I noticed a little girl almost up to the top bunk where she is NOT supposed to be.  Do you see her?

The little stinker.

Thank you doesn't seem like enough, Nana!  We love you and we love the way you love us!

No comments:

Post a Comment