I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Little Escape Artist

Well....one little girl in this house didn't go to bed until 10:00 last night.  Up until that point she was doing this.....repeatedly...



This of course was a re-enactment this morning.  I don't think it will be helpful that the boys were cheering her on.  Last night she was actually climbing over the end of the bed.  And she was fast.  One time I put her in bed, shut the door...and kept my hand on it.  I opened it like one second later and she was already on the floor.  Turns out when she's crying and mad she's actually a very good climber.  The boys never did this, so I'm not sure what we're going to do now.  I REALLY don't want to put her in a big bed yet because I know she'll be out in the living room ALL THE TIME.  I also don't want her to get hurt escaping, so we'll have to see.  She did go right down for a nap today, so that is a good sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment