I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Friday, April 15, 2011

I Love Wrestling

Or, rather, I love it when my husband and kids wrestle.  Why do I love it?  Simple.  When they are all wrestling, no one is touching me.  I'm quite sure anyone who has raised small children knows what I'm talking about.  Nathan and Jillian especially are both in a phase right now where they literally can't leave me alone.  If I leave the room...they follow me.  If I'm sitting down...they are sitting on me.  I love them to pieces, but it gets to be a bit much by the end of the day. 

A couple nights a week Marc wrestles with the kids after they have baths and get into their jammies.  While it can be exhausting for him.....I am able to sit on the couch....alone....and watch.  Or EVEN go on the computer for a little while.  It also wears the kids out....which is something else I like.

Here are a few pictures from the latest match.
Calvin is coaching the other two on what they should do next to bring Daddy down.


Calvin encouraging Jilly to make her move!



It's kind of hard to tell who's winning, but trust me, when Daddy and the kids are wrestling....everybody, including Mommy, wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment