I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14

Friday, April 29, 2011

I'll Spare You.

When I started blogging, I told myself I would take more pictures so I would ALWAYS have pictures to include in my posts.  I know it's more fun to read when there are pictures to go with the story.  Well...usually there should be pictures.

Nathan just pooped in the yard.  That's right.  He pooped in our yard.  We were eating lunch out there......he asked if he could go potty in the grass.  I said sure.  Things got out of hand.  It was clear he didn't expect it.  Next thing I know.....he's pooping.

Does this sort of thing happen at other people's houses?

2 comments:

  1. Why....he's a little Mongolian! The kids under 3 or 4 here often poop in the yard (in a designated spot - it does get picked up - phewsh, right?) They aren't allowed to go in the outhouse until they're big enough to NOT fall in the hole!! Yes, we have squatty-potties here....smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! That makes me panic a little bit just thinking about falling in that hole! I'm glad that's ONE worry I don't have as a parent! (:

    ReplyDelete